Who we are
We Believe: Every business has its own unique requirements for accounting, good decision making and meeting government compliance and reporting.
We are QuickBooks Pro Advisors
Confidential and Fully Insured
Building strong relationships is extremely important to us. Admindesk™ is well established and has achieved and maintained success through word of mouth referrals. Every client is important and a priority for our team.
Payroll and accounting
Are you working late, spending evenings and weekends trying to catch up with bookkeeping paperwork? Let Admindesk™ remove that burden for you with the right services:
- Ongoing Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly Accounting
- Payroll and Remittance Preparation and Filing, including Record of Employment (ROE), Employee Payroll and Deduction Reports for Monthly PD7A, Annual (T4) Summary and Report Submission, and Employer Health Tax Preparation (EHT)
- Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) Calculation and Filing
General Admin Support
Is paperwork affecting your work-life balance? Admindesk™ has the support and services that are needed.
- Typing and editing documents
- Creating business forms customized to your company
- Preparing meeting agendas and minutes
Executive Admin Assistance
Would access to a trusted and experienced admin professional (as needed) help to free up more of you’re time for self care or business building activities?
Admindesk™ has the support your looking for.
- Drafting important confidential correspondence
- Attending meetings with or on behalf of clients
- Organizing and streamlining internal processes
Know Our Support is Available if Answering Yes to Any of The Following Questions:
Are you unfamiliar with bookkeeping?
Is your invoicing and accounts receivables behind?
Are your vendors and suppliers calling requiring overdue payment due to delays with your accounts payable?
Are you behind with reporting and paying HST, Payroll And WSIB remittances?
You are not confident that your company is in a positive audit position should you be selected for a CRA, MOL or WSIB audit?
Do you require financial clarity about your company?
Does your Not For Profit (NFP) organization require accounting services in order to meet fiduciary responsibilities?
Is your current assistant overwhelmed and requires non-competitive help with a project?
Would you find it valuable to have an administrative assistant at a meeting, event or tradeshow?
Do you require occasional help with deadlines or admin/office related tasks but not enough day to day volume to employ or contract a permanent person for the role?
Are you having trouble finding time to work on your business growth and development?
25 Hunter Valley Road, Unit 2, Orillia ON